Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Miscellaneous
I'm struggling a bit these days. School's back in session and this semester of nursing school will be a thousand times harder than last. Let us pause for a moment and remember than last semester almost broke me. Now, let's think positive and focus on the things I can control. Aaaand....breathe. Thanks, I feel better already.

When I begin to get out of sorts, I find that I am drawn to less. Less clutter, less talking, less food in the fridge, less -- everything. I was lucky to inherit 2 pieces of furniture from my mom's best friend over the weekend. Neither are quality pieces but have made my goal of LESS much easier to reach. The first piece, a short secretary style piece sits near the front door and houses keys, chargers, etc. and boasts a lovely flip down front that, when closed, hides all the stuff inside. It's wonderful. The second piece, a cheap little bookcase sits near the piano and houses all of Mr. Snob's piano music, my textbooks for the current semester, and a few other books I'd like to stick my nose into very soon. Those books now all have a place, are not strewn willy-nilly throughout the house and MAN, does that make me happy. Funny how adding two pieces of furniture still equals less. I don't know how that math works, it just does.

The sun is out today and I find that when it is, I don't even care how cold it is. (Currently, it's 21 degrees.)

Mr. Snob has found a marathon sponsored by Medtronic. They are the company who procured the porcine aortic valve currently residing in his heart. We can submit our story and if chosen, would be their guests for the marathon. I'm working on reviewing all of my thoughts from his surgery. I have so much more to say about it, too. Hopefully I can take the time to write it all down before I forget.

On that topic, I've nominated Mr. Snob's cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. M, for a local Healthcare Heroes award. I have to tell them why he should win and am currently working my way through that.

I'm reading your stuff, my dear friends, but I'm not always commenting. I'll get better at it, I promise.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Don't worry about us. You do what you have to do. You've got a goal and you're going to reach it by any means necessary. We'll all be thrilled when you do.

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

What Kizz said.

You're going to kick ass - you DO kick ass every day - don't ever doubt that you can totally kick nursing school's ass, either. We're all behind you!

Love!

(just as a funny - my verification word is "outspot" Now I've got MacBeth in my head...)

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Wayfarer said...

Go Mr. Snob! I'm excited for him and his marathon amitions.

Go Mrs. Snob! I'm sending supportive energy out to you as you walk your gauntlet. You'll feel sooooo good at the end.

Blogger joe said...

(法新社倫敦四日電) 英色情A片國情色大亨芮孟的成人網站公司昨天說,芮孟日前去世,享壽八色情十二歲A片成人網站A片這位身價上億的房地產開發成人網站商,A片曾經在倫敦A片下載推出第一場脫衣A片舞表演。
芮孟A片下載成人網站的財產成人網站估計達六億五千A片萬英鎊成人網站(台幣將近四百億),由於他名下事業大多A片下載分布在倫色情敦夜生活區蘇活區,因此擁有「色情蘇活之王」的稱號。

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer