Thursday, June 01, 2006
Spelling is so fun!
I'm sitting here watching the National Spelling Bee. ON LIVE TELEVISION! How fucking cool is that? These kids rock, man! They're so cute. The last home-schooled kid just missed his word, I think he finished 7th. Pretty good, no? This one poor kid has DORK all but written on his forehead. I mean, really. Couldn't someone, anyone tell him not to part his hair just above his ear. This look? Never gonna get you any action. I'm just saying. There are two girls who are very cute. I'm so happy to see cute smart girls! And they're like 14. All 8th graders left....man it's funny how the girls have by far surpassed the boys in maturity. The girls are so cute and the guys are such dorks. What? They are. I'm not biased, just reporting the facts. (Girls rule, maybe I am biased, so what.)

The word right now: Shedu. I had it as Schedu. So, I'm out.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SOOOOOO KNEW YOU WERE WATCHING THIS WITH RELISH....

:) you are the only one who was on the edge of your seat... besides the parent's of these poor children. DO NOT subject Anna to this nonsense.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer