Thursday, June 15, 2006
Catching up....
Stress. Mucho stresso. Like, I might actually have a nervous breakdown right in front of everyone stress. Stress, as such, so that every other word flowing from my lips is fuck. (well, okay, that might not be stress, that’s just normal.) The big problem, however? Not the stress. It’s that I kinda sorta LIKE it. I’ve actually always been like this. It’s difficult to explain, but for you, my dear friends inside cyberspace, I shall try. If there is no stress, no deadline, no…..has to get done today or you’re going to get fired. If there is none of that than nothing gets done. It can allllllllll wait until tomorrow, or the next day, or next week, or really….until it has to get done or I’ll get fired, or go to mommy jail, or am out of clean underwear. Whatever. I’m a deadline girl. A schedule lover. A planner. Need a time, a place, an activity, SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

I have a project or two (okay, 4) in the works for a couple upcoming parties. I was so going to have them done already. Have all the stuff to do them and I even started the project. Problem is, I don’t need the first one of them for 2 ½ weeks. So, I know, I KNOW I’ll be up all night the night before cramming to get them done. Adrenaline, I am her slave.

Other than that, Booger and her Poppa have been attending swimming lessons this week, free (!) at the YMCA. I am going to try to go tonight to take some pictures and to watch her swallow water and hopefully not sink to the bottom of the pool.

We played tennis last night at the park. (Look at me….I’m hyperlinking!!! Hooray!!!) So fun. Several of us came out. Can’t say MB’s presence wasn’t missed, but knowing she’s doing well is consolation enough. Anyway – back to tennis. I should regale you with stories of beating Roy and BJ ALONE….JUST ME. Me against them and I won!!!! Fair and square (mostly). But you probably wouldn’t believe me, so whatever. I so did. Just ask them. They better not lie :-)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RECOGNIZE...I got it from Royden. Amy schooled both of them and her game was tight! You go Amy!!!
L

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer