Wednesday, October 25, 2006
The life of my hair...
I can't believe I'm doing this. I bitch all the time about my hair. My hair and I have a love/HATE (mostly hate) relationship. To demonstrate....I'm throwing myself out into the blogosphere, land of the free and home of the idiot. Please (oh God, PLEASE) be nice. This whole process?? 6 (SIX!!!) hair products and 35 minutes. Feel my pain.
(yes, I am on the phone, and taking my own picture. I'm quite the multi-tasker!)



Holy blurry hair, Batman!



I can't seem to NOT look like a dork in pictures.




The end product. Gah. Just did my eyebrows, though. Nice and uneven. Perfect.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Wow, Snob! You're a braver woman than I! I can't bring myself to post pictures of myself - or anyone I know, especially my children - in any recognizable form on my blog. A friend of mine asked me, after the last family trip I took, if I DELIBERATELY took pictures of the backs of my loved ones' heads. The answer is "yes. If I didn't, I could never post their pictures."

Look, I've got good hair advice: Wash with a gentle shampoo and use a kick-ass conditioner (I'm fond of Neutrogena). Leave a towel on while you do other things that you do after a shower - get dressed, brush teeth, do make-up, whatever. Remove the towel, run a comb through, then put a nickel sized blob of gel on your palm, rub your hands together, bend yourself in half so gravity takes over, and just rub the gel through. Scrunch, flip and shake, then let it dry. Voilla! Done!

You look like you've got fun, wavy hair (much like mine) and really, that's all you need. Ditch the dryer. Dump the endless stream of products. Quit stressing out about it and learn to love your hair. The rest, as they say, will follow.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer