Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Like we needed more evidence....
I need a shower. I want to take a shower. I can't take a shower because it's storming outside, complete with lightning. I can't take a shower when it's lightning because the lightning could come in through the water and electrocute me and I might die.

Uh, Paxil, anyone?

On another note, I took an IQ test online (for free, so it must be totally accurate), but no, I will not share the results with you. I feel confident that I am smarter than many people, but not necessarily smarter than those I want to be smarter than, feel me?



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

May I have the link to the IQ test, please? I'd love to see how smart I'm really not...

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Thank you for the link! I took the test; here's what I got in reply:

***************************
Congratulations, Chili!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

********************************

That's really just a nice way of saying that I suck at math. I knew this already; it's why I majored in English and married an engineer (hey, SOMEONE'S gotta figure the tips at restaurants!).

Thanks, Snob! That was fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer