Monday, July 24, 2006
Playlist
I seem to be on a sort of alternative kick in my current music tastes. Here's my current playlist.
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure (classic punk...so fun!)
Hate Me - Blue October
How to Save a Life, live - The Fray
Babe - Styx
Miss Murder, AFI
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
Senorita - Justin Timberlake (shut up)
Over My Head (Cable Car), live - The Fray
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up? no old school?!?!?!?!?! parliament, ohio playas, confunction, cameo, kool & the Gang...come on now!!!

Blogger nomadjf said...

snow patrol "chasing cars" rocks.
have you seen the new video on youtube with all the scenes from grey’s anatomy in it? it’s awesome!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNZV2C5bpmA&search=snow%20patrol%20anatomy

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

nomadjf,
Thanks so much for the link. I hadn't seen it and now watch it ALL THE TIME! Can't wait for GA season premiere!!!

Amy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer