Monday, July 24, 2006
Playlist
I seem to be on a sort of alternative kick in my current music tastes. Here's my current playlist.
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure (classic punk...so fun!)
Hate Me - Blue October
How to Save a Life, live - The Fray
Babe - Styx
Miss Murder, AFI
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
Senorita - Justin Timberlake (shut up)
Over My Head (Cable Car), live - The Fray
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up? no old school?!?!?!?!?! parliament, ohio playas, confunction, cameo, kool & the Gang...come on now!!!

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

nomadjf,
Thanks so much for the link. I hadn't seen it and now watch it ALL THE TIME! Can't wait for GA season premiere!!!

Amy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer