Sunday, August 13, 2006
Hiatus over....
Sorry for the lack of updating. It’s not you. It’s me. I’m a mess. Hopefully it’s getting better, and next week’s vacation will help so very much. I can’t even begin to describe how close I am to freaking the fuck out. Today was a big wonderful step back from the ledge, though. So I think it’s all gonna be fine. What was so monumental? Nothing. Isn’t that wonderful?! Went to Mass, had lunch with family and friends, then I actually got to spend some time alone. Know what I did? Cleaned. I know, so lame. But it really helped. I love love love a clean house. It’s now (mostly) clean. Sure, there are some scattered toys and a dust bunny here and there. But the counter in the bathroom no longer looks like a science fair project and the dog hair from upstairs is now safely tucked in a new (!) vacuum bag. Today’s focus was upstairs. It’s not really done, but it’s done enough. Enough that I could catch up on the last two weeks of The 4400 so I’m ready for tonight’s episode. I can not believe I am addicted to this show. Crazy addicted. I am typically not a scifi girl. This show, however, is so well written, and man it sucks you in. There are really good people and really (really) bad people. And you gotta love it when the pretty girl is hateful. Then I don’t even feel bad for hating her!

The worst haircut ever is slowly growing out and I’m having a few more good hair days. The break in humidity is certainly helping. I’m going on record to say I can’t WAIT for football weather!

Well, I’m all sweaty from the cleaning, so I’m off to shower then make some popcorn for The 4400. Do you watch? You should. It’s at 9:00. Don’t miss it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer