Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Ten random thoughts
1. I had a horrible exam this morning. Would like to spend the rest of the day drinking or feeling sorry for myself, or lying in bed. Instead I'm at work remembering that no one died, it was a bad day, not a bad rest-of-your-life.

2. The fall leaves are stunningly beautiful.

3. I need to show you my Pandora bracelet and the beads. I will.

4. I wish I had fresh flowers on my desk. I think I will bring some tomorrow.

5. My closet is cleaner than it's been in months and while there is still way too many clothes in there, I can see the floor -- so that's something.

6. I hate that real life gets in the way of my plans.

7. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Mr. Snob's liver is acting up. I'll keep you posted.

8. Booger will be turning 8 in just over a month. I need to start planning the party.

9. I'm going to the middle school version of Beauty and the Beast on Thursday and the community theater version of Fiddler on the 15th. I love the theater!

10. I'm helping backstage with Beauty and the Beast and am giddy with the excitement of reliving my HS theater days!

What's your favorite theater production?

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Most loaded question ever. Man....Barnum on Broadway when I was 13 maybe? Almost anything I ever saw at the Donmar Warehouse when I lived in London? Oh oh! Playboy of the Western World at the Almeida in the 90s maybe. The Drowsy Chaperone's original cast here in NYC. My friend, Spoon's, show Where Everything is Everything - almost any production of it. I've watched it probably 25 times and still love it. Man, I love the theatre, too.

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"it was a bad day, not a bad rest-of-your-life."

LOVED that. Will have to remember it the next time I'm feeling overwhelmed...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer