Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Ten Things Tuesday
Ten things I am currently wishing for.


1. Peace for my friend, Kizz, who’s recently lost her friend Emily.
2. A new job. This is making working at my current job a bit of a challenge!
3. My head cold/allergies/whateverthehell is wrong with me to clear up.
4. My friend, V to get pregnant.
5. My hamster to not be pregnant.
6. A wee bit stronger urge to study and not procrastinate so damn much.
7. A day off. A full day with nothing to do.
8. Time to clean the house from top to bottom.
9. The ability to make time to exercise.
10. Cheesecake.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm wishing for peace for Kizz, too, but I know, from my own experience, that it's going to come in its own good time. Too damned slow for my liking, no doubt, but it WILL come.

Maybe cheesecake will help....

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer