Friday, February 20, 2009
Effing Flu
There are few things worse than holding your seven year old daughter's hair out of her face while she throws up in a bucket situated in her lap.

Question of the day: when suffering from the stomach flu, why on EARTH do you always throw up all night long instead of all day long?

Some Chernobyl strength stomach flu has wrecked full out havoc in the Snob Family this week. Me, Mr. Snob, Booger, my mom, sister, brother-in-law all contracted this from my niece who we were in the same house with on Sunday for approximately 4 hours. Nasty little bug, I'm telling you.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

There is NOTHING worse, in my humble opinion, than ANYTHING that involves the reverse trip of stomach contents. I can handle just about anything BUT vomit and while I'm heartily sorry for all of your suffering, I have to ask you to stay the hell over there - I don't want what you've got.

Blogger Wayfarer said...

You have my sincerest and most heartfelt sympathies. We've been fortunate that I was the only one who picked up that kind of bug this year, but it kicked my ass. I hope it passes quickly and everyone feels better soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer