Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Election Day
I took Booger with me this morning to cast my vote. We only had to wait about 20 minutes. She was tardy to school, but it was worth it. At age almost-seven, this is likely the first presential election she will remember. Regardless of who wins, it is an historic event. I'm thrilled to share this day with her and we will spend time this evening discussing civics and my favorite kind of math - electoral college math!

Crossing my fingers for a safe day for all. Go vote! Let's change the world.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I still don't really understand the electoral college...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did it!! I am so glad Booger got to be part of it. My eldest was part of an 8th grade concert and my youngest was asleep when I left to vote first thing yesterday, but they both were glued to the tv with me last night. I'm still giddy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer