Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I know I'm treading on thin ice, but...
This bothers me. He spoke in front of the United Nations. Not in the parking lot of a Sonic for crying out loud. How do we not have someone there? I personally think it should be Bush or Cheney, but hell, anyone is better than a simple note-taker. Show a little respect for the UN if not the man speaking. Also, I really believe this behavior is what makes anti-Americans so angry. I disagree whole heartedly with Ahmadinejad and certainly don't trust him. But ignoring him isn't likely to get us anywhere.

"As Ahmadinejad spoke, the only person at the United States table was a note-taker; no U.S. diplomat was present. When President Bush spoke earlier Tuesday, however, Ahmadinejad was in the room."

source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/09/23/ahmadinejad.us/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer