Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Ten Things
End of summer edition. Here are ten things I did this summer.

1. Successfully completed really difficult class.

2. Vacationed on the West Coast. It was beyond lovely.

3. Bought a new car. Well, the bank owns it, but you know what I mean.

4. Cut my daughter's hair at her request. It was a pretty drastic cut and I did a decent job.

5. Cheered Booger on as she raced in her first non-school race. .6 miles in under 5 minutes!

6. Spent a ton of time with my nieces and was reminded of how much I adore them.

7. Tried to teach my 6 year old how to ride a bike without training wheels. Not likely to happen this year, but maybe.

8. Celebrated the 1st anniversary of The Journey. I have a post I'm working on for this. Stay tuned.

9. Stepped away from the internet for awhile and enjoyed extra time with Booger. She is amazing and I love nothing more than sitting on the couch together reading books.

10. Realized that this sacrifice I'm making now by attending college is SO worth it. There are times when I'm frustrated that there aren't more hours in the day, or that I don't have as much patience as I should...but it is worth it. I am finally moving toward something that is so important and it simply makes me feel good.

How was your summer?

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

I gotta say my summer produced mixed results. Yours sounds luscious, though!

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

YAY, You! All of this is excellent!

I've had a good summer. Of course, it went by too frickin' fast, but on the balance I'd say it was a successful few months. I got stuff done, I spent time with friends, I took the kids to the aquarium, I met new (old) friends - it was all good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer