Monday, June 02, 2008
Yes, it's really me.
Hi. Are you there? God, I hope so. I've missed you.

I'm struggling. Seriously. Getting back into the swing of 40+ hours a week, managing a household, entertaining out of town guests, getting ready for summer semester - all of this has been going on and I'm failing miserably. Oh, and I thought I had lice. Yeah, that was fun. I'm pretty sure it was just an allergic reaction to a new conditioner, though the mere thought of it put into a nice sized anxiety attack.

I'm sort of a train wreck. My new job is okay, I had to take a class and pass an exam to be licensed. That was more time consuming and more challenging than originally thought.

School started today and my late classes are Tuesday and Thursday.

I don't do change well. Please bear with me. I'll be back. I'm reading what you're writing but not commenting much, I promise to let you know I'm there. More often than not, I just don't have the time for a thoughtful response, so I'm not responding at all. I'll try to at least leave you a hello or something, so you know I'm up to date with you.

Is anyone else irritated with the whole Florida/Michigan delegate thing?

I'm coming around, I am.....I just am struggling with not enough hours in the day. But I suppose we are all, aren't we?


2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

We all are, but that doesn't lessen the fact that you're struggling. I'm sorry - if there's anything I can do (and I mean ANYTHING!), you have my cell number...

Love you!

Chili

Blogger Kizz said...

I'm so glad you posted today. I was thinking about you this morning and wondering whether or not I should give you a gentle poke to make sure you were still in there.

I hear your struggle and I know it'll get better. Be good to yourself, please.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer