Monday, November 03, 2008
Monday Meme
Stolen, with love, from O'Mama.

Four family members:
Mr. Snob, Booger, Ally the Wonderdog, and the dust bunnies.

Four places that I go to over and over:
Grocery, Barnes & Noble, Sephora, work.

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Mr. Snob, Ness, D, and Mr. Obama’s campaign

Four of my favorite places to eat:
Cousino’s Steakhouse, The Original Pancake House, Home, and Wixey Bakery!

Four places I would rather be right now:
Home (I’m at work), California, School (yes, really), or with family.

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Grey’s, The West Wing, Sports Night, and the news.

Four things in the room I’m in:
My desk, cell phone, bottle of water, and baseball I use to toss around instead of biting my nails.

Four concerts I’ve been to:
Counting Crows, Metallica, George Winston, Brian McKnight (eclectic, no?)

Four things on my calendar:
Next big exam for school, ELECTION DAY!!!, niece’s birthday, release date of Twilight movie.

Four fears:
Sarah Palin (I stole this from O’Mama), icicles, failure, a harsh, harsh winter.

Four things in your purse or wallet:
Wallet, picture of Booger, cuticle nippers, lipstick.

Four chores you hate doing:
Putting laundry away, mopping, mowing the lawn, washing windows.

Four favorite animals:
Dogs, goldfish, dolphins, pigs (because of Mr. Snob’s new heart valve came from a pig.)

Four speed dials on your cell phone:
Home, Mr. Snob’s cell, Sister, Sister in Law

Four places you have called home:
All are within 30 miles of current home.

Four favorite pieces of jewelry:
Wedding band, mother/daughter pendant, charm bracelet, earrings from Mr. Snob.

Four websites you visit:
CNN, O’Mama, Chili, Kizz.

Four people who have been in your car:
Mr. Snob, Booger, Ally the Wonderdog, Mom.

Four things you are wearing:
Four usuals – watch, wedding ring, charm bracelet, necklace. I have clothes on, too, but they’re just boring work clothes.

Four things you are looking forward to:
Graduating (though it won’t be for awhile yet), Thanksgiving, Booger’s birthday, Christmas.

Four favorite types of candy:
Green & Black’s milk chocolate, Hershey’s chocolate, Reese’s peanut butter cups, Butterfinger.

Four sports teams you like:
BGSU Falcons, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Indians, St. Francis Knights.

Four things found in your fridge:
2% milk, Diet Coke, Cheese, Ketchup

Four rituals you do daily:
Brush my teeth, have my morning Diet Coke, watch the news, snuggle with Booger.

Four things currently within reach:
Cell phone, water bottle, at least 19 pens, family picture.

Four things you know how to cook:
Melt in your mouth cheesecake, pot roast, mashed potatoes, beef veggie soup.

Four Halloween costumes you’ve worn:
Martian with some stupid blow up thing on my head, cheerleader, devil, Cyndi Lauper (yes, really).

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"at least 19 pens"

Yeah, we'd get along just fine.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that was gonna be MY comment, but SHE got there first. I have 2 overflowing pen containers and I still want MORE. I guess I am an insatiable pen whore, just like you and HER...

Palin's just frightening and maybe, just most probably, she'll go AWAY after tomorrow...

PS: wearing the angel pin, for Obama, and his late grandmother

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer