Sunday, November 23, 2008
Picture meme and some other stuff.

I was tagged awhile back to post the sixth picture from the sixth folder on my computer.

Since I am at the old computer right now and the external hard drive is all the way downstairs, I'll post the sixth picture from the only picture folder left on this computer. How's that? It's a picture of Booger from April 2006. I find it fascinating how she has changed so much, yet still not really changed at all....

I saw Twilight over the weekend and am putting my FIRST POST together for Please Pass The Popcorn. (sorry it's taken me so long, Mrs. Chili.) Will let you know when it's ready.


3 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

That is a cutey-patootey kid you have there!

I always smile when I think about how my girls are developing into ever more complex people. It's wonderful that they are still themselves, just deeper!

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

It is funny how they change-but-don't. Of course, we live with them every day, so we don't get to see how vast those changes are. The relatives who see them once or twice a year though? THEY get a front row seat to "who are you and what have you done with the baby?!"

OOOOOH! You SAW IT?! I'm waiting until Wednesday to take Punkin'; I couldn't bear all the squealing and hormones that accompany that many pre- and teen-aged girls. I can't WAIT for your PPP post!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer