Friday, November 13, 2009
All over the place.
We are still waiting on the biopsy results.

In other news, Mr. Snob is suffering from another gout exacerbation. His genes, they are not kind.

There is still much drama about the accreditation thing. I'm not sure what to do, but I am leaning in a certain direction, so that's something.

We have a buddy visiting from the west coast...can't wait to see him after work!

I had Skittles a few minutes ago and realized I eat them by color. That's not weird, is it?

Less than a month left in this semester -- holy cow I can't wait.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I, too, am looking forward to the end of the semester. It's not just the students who get sick of it.

The Skittles thing? It is not weird; at least, not in my estimation. I do that with Skittles - and M&Ms, too..

Blogger Kizz said...

I don't do it but it's so not weird. I know lots of people who do. It's actually kind of weird that I don't do it since I usually eat other food type by type. Huh.

Blogger SUEB0B said...

Does he ever eat cherries (canned or fresh) for the gout? It really seems to help my dad. Doesn't take a lot - maybe 10 cherries.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone is seriously sick, never take advice from friends, neighbours or bloggers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer