Friday, November 06, 2009
Books!
I can’t wait until December. After finals I will have a whole month to read non textbook books. The list is getting so long that I doubt I’ll finish them all in December, but damn I can’t wait to try!

Here are just a few books on the list. What’s on your reading list?

The Time Traveler’s Wife, Audrey, Niffenegger. I had to put it away for awhile so I can focus on school. This will be first.

Open, Andre Agassi. I have had a thing for Mr. Agassi for the longest time. Yes, even during the neon yellow and pink, long haired phase.

The Audacity to Win, David Plouffe. I think the Obama campaign was stuff of legend. I can’t wait to read what Mr. Plouffe has to say about the campaign.

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, Lauren Willig. I don’t know a thing about this book except my friend recommended it and she hid in the bathroom in order to finish it! Ooh! I think it's a series!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Of these, I've only read The Time Traveler's Wife. I enjoyed it quite a lot, as I recall...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer