Wednesday, September 12, 2007
A small thing
I received this from a friend today.

Take the 2 1/2 minutes to check it out, won't you?

I have an interview today and am very excited with the possibilities it brings. I'll have more later, depending on how it goes....wish me luck!

I don't know why I'm questioning myself and this interview. Everything I've needed over the last 4 months has happened. Things I didn't know I needed happened. I know I'm waiting for it all to blow up in my face, but it's not going to. I have finally put my faith to the test and will be rewarded. Perhaps not in the way that I immediately think is best or right. But I will be rewarded. Hell, I already have. The rest is just icing on the cake.

I have a totally new perspective on life. A totally new appreciation for my life.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm TOTALLY playing that in the first day of my classes next term. The difference between failure and passing is ONE POINT, kids. You get to choose whether you succeed or fail - it doesn't have anything to do with me...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really needed to see that, just now and I thank you for giving me the opportunity, Best of luck to you - another crucial difference between those who don't get the job and those who do is confidence and perspective, both of which you have. HUGS!

Blogger Unknown said...

Pfffft, you've already GOT the job!

Leann

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer