Thursday, July 19, 2007
Very Happy, Indeed
Hey there, how are you? Lots to tell you, but I'm mentally exhausted and am not sure how well I'll be able to explain everything tonight. I'll do the short and sweet version and then expound the details later, okay?

The surgery was a success! There was additional....uh, defectiveness found, but it has hopefully been remedied. He's out of surgery and resting in the recovery unit, still on a ventilator. Should be off the vent within a few hours....

I'm going to try to rest...I might be back later or tomorrow. Still need everything you've got, if you don't mind. We're not quite out of the woods just yet. I'll feel much better once he's off the vent- it's just a precaution, but he's not on the road to recovery til that comes off.

Thank you for your prayers, karma, energy, all of it. I felt it and can't even tell you how much it helped.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

A sigh of relief followed by renewed good vibing from the Chili camp. Keep us updated, okay?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a breath now! I'm glad things went will and I will continue to keep you, Roy and Anna in my thoughts.

Leann

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger has been unfriendly this morning but is, happily, allowing me to say YAY! I am so happy to hear things went well. I hope you can feel, between Chili and me, the torrent of good energy coming your way.

So, will you oink at him? : )

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers galore for Roy and you! Hang in there. And don't sweat the small stuff. I wish I had family like yours.....I'll try to call soon. k? Luv ya! Leilani

Blogger Kizz said...

I've been out of range since Thursday so it's good to come home and hear this good news.

Still thinking good thoughts for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer