Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Waiting
Pretty much everything on my to-do list is done. The last load of laundry is in the machine. The vacuuming has been done. The house isn't exactly sparkling, but it is in a condition that can accept guests and offer some feeling of restfulness, so that's good enough for me. And if a visitor looks in my closet and judges me based on it's contents - well, they can just get the hell outta my house!

My sister-in-law and her family arrive home in a few hours so we'll be heading over there, I've missed them all more than I thought I would and can't wait to squeeze them all and smother them with kisses. So much has happened in the month they've been gone.

I'm working on a list of the pig jokes - I promise to put them up soon!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the pig jokes!!

I'm glad to hear some nearest and dearest will be soon with you for kugs and hishes. Have someone hug you for me, if they have the chance.

Snob, how is Mr. Snob doing?

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Just chiming in to say that I'm here, at the ready. Let me know if there's anything you need...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer