Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy November
NaBloPoMo - Day 1. For those of you who may not know, it's National Blog Posting Month. You sign up by committing to post every day in November. Every single day. I tend to want to write everyday, then let other things distract me and don't. So, maybe this will keep me motivated.

As I sit here watching shows to clear the DVR it dawns on me that I watch way too much TV. There was a time, not too long ago that I watched one TV show. The West Wing was my one true TV love. I think TV sucked back then. West Wing was, for me, the only show worth watching. Now, I like a little brainless entertainment from time to time, but have a hard time sitting through television shows that don't somehow strike a chord inside me. They need to be smart or funny and preferable both. Or at least have some eye candy! Anyway, I watch far too many shows now. I can't decide if TV's better or if I'm less picky. Luckily we have a DVR so I don't have to watch watch the shows when they actually air. Why spend an hour when you can spend 40 minutes, right? I'm so lazy.

I thought I'd list the shows I watch. I am such a sucker for lists!

Monday
Chuck - funnier than I thought it would be.
How I Met Your Mother - holy hilarious.
Heroes - I'm late to the Heroes phenomenon, but am sucked in now.

Tuesday
House - I have such a crush on House.
Cane - Jimmy Smits. Isn't that enough?

Wednesday
Private Practice - this is way better than I expected.
Dirty Sexy Money - started watching for Peter Krause (from Sports Night) - this show is a guilty pleasure. It's so fun!

Thursday
Grey's Anatomy - who doesn't love this show?
Big Shots - this show is so funny. You should watch it.

Not sure what days:
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Good Eats

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jensen said...

Oh, you MUST watch "Pushing Daisies"--It is the best thing on TV.

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Pushing Daisies IS a lot of fun.

I'm right with you on West Wing. I still actively miss that show.

Your t.v. viewing and mine are pretty much in line, though I add ER and Journeyman to that list.

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

I saw two episodes of Pushing Daisies and not sure why I didn't put it on Series Recording.....so I sort of forgot about it. Will have to get caught up!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DON'T watch TV because I always seem to fill up my evenings with whatever I didn't get done during the day, I figure, when I am older and have skads of time, I will rent all the seasons of shows I love and watch for months on end. Your list and Chili's will direct me...
However, I DO watch Grey's - won't miss it - on my computer on ABC.com. while I grade,

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer