Friday, October 26, 2007
Funky town
I have a great post rolling around in my head. I've tried to write it a couple times, but it's just not flowing....

I'm in a bit of a state right now. I'm calling it Funky Town, though I don't hear any disco music.

R has been given a full release from the surgeon and the cardiologist. I am thrilled beyond belief, yet my fear that something else is going to happen is almost paralyzing. I think part of the problem is that he's healed....but I don't think I ever did. Maybe now that he is, I can start. Let's hope, right?

A very good friend is in ICU following surgery to remove the cancer in her colon.

I gotta tell you, I've had my fill of hospitals these last 3 months. Seriously.

I've signed up for NaBloPoMo - if only to try to jump start my way out of the place I'm in.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jensen said...

I hope the funky mood leaves soon. I saw your name on the NaBloPoMo, and I knew I had to write you: semicolons make me hot, too!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer