Monday, January 21, 2008
School's going okay, thanks. My first quiz is this weekend and I'm already terrified. I know the info and have time set aside to study.

I'm still struggling a bit with the new schedule, with figuring how best to study. I have such high hopes and I'll get it. I'm just getting used to the new routine.

I cleaned the house today, well, some of it anyway. That always makes me feel better.

I have a paper to write this week, so I'm going to get some notes started on it....I'll check back.

I'm keeping my senior citizen college student tag....it makes me laugh.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Okay, I'll grant you that "senior citizen student" is pretty funny.

I'm glad that you're figuring it out. The schedule thing will take a while to get used to - I go through it every 11 weeks when we get a new term.

I'm SO excited for you! Keep us updated!!

Blogger Kizz said...

Strong, brilliant, quizzy vibes coming your way!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer