Friday, May 25, 2007
Still here
My apologies for not posting in.....well....too long. I'm struggling a bit with unemployment. I'm happy to start something new, I am. But, well, I just don't really know what to do with myself. I'm keeping myself overly busy and monopolizing my friends. I'm making them go to lunch with me, come and hang out, go to movies, anything to distract me from the fact that I'm not working. Getting paid, yes, but not working. This should be a DREAM COME TRUE. But in reality - not so much.

I am getting better. And I have a few stories to tell. Thanks (Chili) so much for your concern. It means so much to me.

Hey, I went to the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere last night. Holy wow. I loved it. I can tell you more, but don't want to ruin it for you. The trailer for new new Die Hard movie was so good. I can't wait. July 4, baby!

I'm heading out of town for a couple days....I'll be back with a vengeance, I promise :-)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, heh. "With a vengance." You're very funny, you know that?

I'm glad to hear that you're still upright, but sorry that you're not feeling happy and settled. Here's hoping you work that out sometime soon.

Love!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unsettled is a difficult place to hang out. I am very familiar both with it and its resulting melancholia/disquiet.

Friends are a great balm for that, so is chocolate and kick-ass movies. I am sending good thoughts . I hope you enjoy your vacation!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer