Friday, May 11, 2007
Battle of the headlines
I am in love with my new vacuum cleaner. And its wonderful clear dirt-catcher and its lift off center and its way long enough to do the whole downstairs cord. I have used it every day since I bought it. There are so many things wrong with that, but I just can't stop. I love it so much that I can't decide on a headline for the post.

I can't quit you.

You SUCK!

Sucks to be you!

Nice hose.

In the bedroom, or in the office?

You light up my life.

There are more, sure....but just as cheesy :-)

I'll be unemployed in about 20 minutes. It feels good. Somehow.


2 Comments:

Blogger organic mama said...

That's GREAT cheese, Snob! First of all, I am madly in love with a variety of appliances, from my spiffmo fridge to my wonder-dishwasher, so I get that TOTALLY. If I had a vacuum that sucked like that, i would most certainly wax as eloquent. My vac is a Hoover windtunnel and although it sucks, it doesn't suck enough - and it's LOUD!

How about Constant Craving?
I can't get no satisfaction?

In terms of your imminent unemployment, sending an e-hug. Remember, there will be another job - enjoy your time NOW.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I vote for "nice hose."

Take a deep breath and enjoy your unemployment. Recognize that "unemployed" doesn't mean that you won't have a ZILLION things to do (and still not seem to find the time for them). Neither is is a commentary on your worth. Spend time with your daughter, go to a museum in the middle of an afternoon, take a nap. Love it, because it likely won't last long.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer