Friday, April 20, 2007
My interview
Mrs. Chili has the best meme-y thingys! She was interviewed, then offered to interview anyone else who wanted. Of course I wanted! Now I can say I was once interviewed by the world famous Mrs. Chili. How many of you can say that?!?! On with the interview:

1. You have an appointment with the All Knowing, All Seeing. What five SPECIFIC questions do you want answered (and I'm not talking like "why is there suffering in the world?" I'm talking more like "How exactly DID those pyramids get built?")?
1. Why do you create such wonders (The Amazon for example), then teach us how to destroy it? 2. Would John F. Kennedy have been the greatest President in history had he not been assassinated? 3. Why are my legs so short? 4. Who really built Stonehenge? 5. Why do you make it rain after I wash my car? Oh, okay, after my husband washes my car? (That's why, isn't it?)

2. What part of your body WOULDN'T you change? What are you delighted
with (or, failing that, what do people consistently compliment you on)?
My eyes - they have very unique coloring - green, grey, hints of blue, brown. Hazel is the official name, but they change color depending on my mood and I think that's cool.

3. What can you absolutely not stand?
The obvious answer is poor grammar. But it's true, really. Even as a child poor grammar usage would make my skin crawl. Nothing makes one sound less intelligent than spewing forth poor grammar.

4. If you were forced into the Witness Protection Program and could
live anywhere in the world, where would you ask to be relocated to?
Somewhere warm, but not too warm. Sunny, but the occasional rain shower. Metropolitan, but not too crowded. Waterfront, but no threat of earthquakes or tsunamis. Sheesh, I really am high maintenance!

5. If you could actually BE a character in a movie or television show
- if that person actually existed - with whom would you want to switch
lives?
Love this question! Donna Moss from The West Wing. She is much smarter than she first appears. She's hilariously funny, faithful and loyal to the Nth degree, both shy and confident at the same time. In the end, and after much doubt, she gets both her man AND her dream job. She is the epitome of perseverance. (And it's only a little bit weird that I talk about her like I know her or something!)

Would you like me to send you some questions? I would love to! I always thought I'd make a decent journalist.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I KNOW you were going to pick a West Wing character?! I was going for CJ, but I can totally see where Donna's appeal comes in!

Isn't this FUN!?

Blogger Lanie said...

Me! Me! I want some questions from a complete (I think) stranger!

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

Lanie,
You're on! I'll figure out some and get them to you!

Blogger Lanie said...

ahem?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer