Thursday, March 29, 2007
Stolen meme

I'm lazy and stole this meme from Chili, who stole it from Tense Teacher. We are thieves who simply can not refuse making a list.


Two names I go by:

  1. Amy Lynn
  2. Momma

Two things I am wearing right now:

  1. Jeans
  2. Bifocal glasses

Two things I want in a relationship:

  1. Loyalty
  2. Humor

Two of my favorite things to do:

  1. Read
  2. Write

Two things I want very badly at the moment:

  1. Clean closets
  2. Warmer weather

Two pets I have:

  1. 1 dog
  2. The i-dog speaker for our i-pods

Two people who will fill this out:

  1. I did.
  2. Chili (I stole it from her)

Two things I did last night:

  1. Made dinner for some very good friends.
  2. Ate too many homemade donuts.

Two people who live in my house:

  1. Mr. Snob
  2. Booger

Two things I’ve eaten today:

  1. Leftover donut (why are they so bad the next day?)
  2. I drank Diet Coke - it's early and I haven't had lunch yet.

Two people I last talked to:

  1. Mr. Snob
  2. Vanessa

Two things I’m doing tomorrow:

  1. Going to a Tupperware party - I'm ridiculously happy about it.
  2. Attending Booger's Kindergarten Screening

Two longest car rides:

  1. Toledo to Chicago - the longest 4 1/2 hours of your life
  2. From home to the Church on my wedding day

My two favorite holidays

  1. Easter
  2. Booger's Birthday

My two favorite beverages:

  1. Diet Coke
  2. Ice cold water with a slice of lime

My two favorite movies:

  1. Batman (with Michael Keaton)
  2. Tombstone (because Val Kilmer is hilarious in it) - please note it is impossible to pick only 2 movies - I have at least 20 favorites

Two of my favorite places:

  1. Home
  2. Anywhere my friends and family are


Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(in Homer Simpson voice:) Mmmmmmm.....donuts!!
Why IS it that donuts are never better the next day? Homemade or store-bought, they're always nasty as leftovers. It seems a shame, doesn't it?

Tell me why Easter is YOUR favorite holiday, then tell me about your favorite movies*, because that was the hardest damned question in the whole meme...


*and I LOVE Tombstone JUST because of Kilmer's performance. "Well, it appears my hypocricy knows no bounds." "Why Kate, you're not wearing a bustle. How lewd." Just LOVE it!

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

Easter is like a new beginning.

I think I'll make an entry 'bout the movies...there are so many.

:-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer