Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Maybe I should call it Ten Things after Tuesday
I'm late. Again.

Here's this week's installment of 10 things. I'm too lazy to look for duplicates, so sorry if there are any. I should really start tagging these things.

1. I finished our taxes last night!

2. I need a haircut.

3. I would love to also get some new exciting highlights or something, but I hate the maintenance of it.

4. I wish I had more patience.

5. I'm a good friend and value my true friendships more than those people realize.

6. My new DVR rocks my world. ROCKS MY WORLD, I tell you.

7. Sure do wish I was more organized.

8. It snowed like crazy here and I can't wait to take Booger outside to play!

9. My Granny was such a cool lady, I miss her everyday and wish I took the time to ask her more questions about her childhood and kept a journal or something.

10. Not a day goes by when I don't learn something from Booger.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't DVRs just DA BOMB?! We've had TiVo from nearly its inception - my husband is a techno-geek and is always on the leading edge of those kinds of waves - and was absolutely bereft when a lightning strike took ours out last summer. We've now got THREE of them (thanks, Ebay!) and have the command of the cable line up.

I love that I can watch whatever I want, whenever I want, and that it finds episodes of obscure stuff for me (Dracula on Masterpiece Theatre, for example) at odd times (2 a.m.).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the taxes - I'm almost ready to do that too and this year we're getting a nice refund. So nice not to have to rush around like a moron in April, eh?

What was your granny like? Mine died in 1982 and I still dream about her.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer