Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Tuesday's Ten Things
1. Sometimes a good cry is all it takes.

2. I am stuck in the cycle of "too tired to exercise, but need to exercise to not be tired." Tonight - I'm on the treadmill, I promise.

3. I love to banter with my friends about politics.

4. My eyes vary in color depending on my mood.

5. I never seem to pick the right shade of lipstick and have probably 20 various colors in the drawer.

6. I still have a monitor in Booger's room and have trouble sleeping without listening to it. I often wonder when I will be able to stop. Hopefully before she's 13, right?

7. I was prescribed Vicoden once and never took it because I was afraid of becoming addicted.

8. My left thumb has been broken twice.

9. My toenails are always painted.

10. This week I finally purchased Season 7 of The West Wing...my Aaron Sorkin Collection is almost complete....I have Sports Night, West Wing, and American President. I need A Few Good Men and Malice and I'll be all set!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only have the first two seasons. I'm SOOO envious! A Few Good Men is one of my all-time favorite movies ("Maybe, if we work at it, we can get Dawson charged with the Kennedy assassination.")

I've never broken a bone. You have my sympathy.

Vicoden does NOTHING for me. Neither does Codine (or however you spell that). I need the GOOD drugs. Quit watching House and take the meds if you need 'em...

LOVE that you're doing Ten Things Tuesday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree about the the cry - a good, cathartic release. Sometimes I will also find something I know will make me laugh hysterically - like a comedy routine by Jeff Foxworthy.

Ok, so what color is on your toenails RIGHT NOW?

Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

Chili,

I'll have my buddy make DVD copies and send you the rest of the series!!!

Mama,

OPI Brand: Nice Color 'Eh? - it's a nice mauvy red.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously?! You'd do that for me?! I'll TOTALLY send you A Few Good Men in return!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer