Thursday, November 08, 2007
Look at me
All ahead of schedule and stuff. I don't think I've ever mentioned it here before, but I'm a stamper. Stamper/scrapbooker/card maker. Whatever. I always wanted to be an artist and suck at drawing, but with stamps and stuff, I can be creative and it looks pretty cool. Recently I signed up to be a demonstrator for a company called Stampin' Up. I've had a couple workshops and am putting together a stamp club. This year I'm also selling sets of Christmas cards. I spent some time today finalizing my first order. They're more masculine (though there is some glitter) as they are for a business.

Oh, and I've been tagged by my friend O'Mama. I'll have that for you tomorrow. Also we'll have a run down of tonight's parent teacher conferences. The one in which the teacher tells me there's no accelerated reading program. Should be a fun time!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lanie said...

Okay, you're starting to freak me out. I almost emailed you earlier and told you that I am an "SU-whore" but then I figured you would find me freakish and possibly not in a good way. So, for the time I had decided to hold back. (Sorry, but I don't need a consultant.) I bet we know a lot of the same people! I used to be a Creative Memories consultant, but I'm recovering now!

Schools! My kid needs an AR program too, but there isn't anything like that in our school either. If we can make it to 3rd grade, then she can get into the honors "Horizons" program. I'm just hoping that she doesn't lose interest in school before then from being bored all the time!

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Ooof! Christmas cards! Already?! You are a FAR stronger woman than I!

Blogger Karen Jensen said...

You are indeed an impressive woman. By the way, I've tagged you. Check my blog for details.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer