Thursday, February 21, 2008
Book meme
Lanie Painie tagged me pre-flu. My apologies for the delay. My thanks for easy blog fodder.

Here are the Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

My book is The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

We are about halfway through the crossword. My attention has drifted. "Read that one again, child," says Grandma.

I don't normally tag, but if you haven't already done this one, feel free.

I'm going to go rest some more.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I LOVED Time Traveler's Wife. I hope you're enjoying it.

Keep feeling better, Sweet. I'm still vibing for you.

Blogger Kizz said...

I loved that book but recently found a cohort of people who hated it or worse were BORED by it. I am fascinated by these people because I don't get them at all.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer