Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Ten Things Tuesday
Ten things about which I am passionate. (In no particular order.) (Pretty sure I stole this idea, but can't find the entry to link.)

1. Being a good mother, wife, daughter, aunt, friend.
2. Thinking of others before myself. (sort of the same as #1)
3. Learning new things.
4. Trying to reconnect with friends whom I've lost touch with a bit.
5. Grammar (shocking, right?)
6. Chocolate (lame, but true....I gave up chocolate for Lent and it is HARD, people.)
7. Writing, reading and reading great writing.
8. Humor
9. Politics (yes, really)
10. Earning a college degree. This means so much to me. Knowing that I am finally on the path is so energizing!

What are YOU passionate about?

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

I'm passionate about theatre and movies and TV, both watching and making.

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

You gave up chocolate for LENT?! WHY, oh WHY would you DO such a thing?!?

Good luck with that....

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, sorry - I was distracted by the chocolate thing...


I'm passionate about teaching. I'm passionate about a lot of other things, too, but teaching's a big one...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also passionate about teaching, evolution of mind and spirit and uh, chocolate. And the well-turned sentence and humor and joy and hugging children and dogs and i know it's repetitive, but CHOCOLATE. And Scots accents.

How long is lent? How are you holding up?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer