Friday, February 15, 2008
Procrastination
I knew I had my first Anatomy & Physiology Lab exam tomorrow. Since we had the lecture exam last week and I didn't fail it, I figured I would be okay. Thought I would review the lab reports we've done so far and go to bed. Then and only then did I remember that FUCK I haven't even finished the lab reports. They are all due tomorrow. Whoops.

So, yeah. I'll be up for a bit.

I'm studying, finishing lab reports, and sending good thoughts to my buddy, Kizz, who's likely on stage right now in Brooklyn.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

GAH! Did you get everything done?

Kizz's first night went well. I really, REALLY wish I could have been there...

Blogger Kizz said...

I was on stage, well just finishing up being on stage when you posted. The curtain came down at 9:37. It was awesome. Hope your lab reports were too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer