Tuesday, November 13, 2007
i-love
I cleaned out my purse yesterday and found a Best Buy gift card. (Along with assorted gum wrappers, receipts, long lost grocery lists and about 17 pennies, but I digress.) I thought for sure the card had a zero balance, but called the 800 number just in case. Lucky thing as there was a $24.13 balance on the thing! I don't really need anything at Best Buy right now, so I went and purchased a $25.00 i-tunes gift card. I've got a hankerin' for some new music. That's where you come in. Please tell me a song or 2 or 12 that you think I should get. I'll let you know if I have it already, and if not, will download it. I love to listen to music and my taste is very eclectic. Everything from Broadway to Heavy Metal. I am not a fan of twangy country or Manheim Steamroller, but just about everything else is cool with me. BRING ON THE NEW MUSIC!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..... here you go...Blaine Larsen "Spoken Like a Man" The way I have wanted a man to feel about me my whole entire life, guess I am a true romantic at heart

Blogger Unknown said...

If we're going to go with the romantic tip, I'm sort of down w/ "Islands" by The Starting Line. It's all about getting through the tough stuff to get to the good stuff.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like She's my kind of Rain by Tim McGraw. I know you don't like country, but it is a really good song.

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

OOOOH! I'm so jealous! Go get the new Santana song with Chad Kroeger - the lead singer from Nickelback. Then, go get you some Kendall Payne (I love I Will Show You Love and Scratch). Do you have all the old classics? I just bought the definitive Johnny Cash and my world feels a little more balanced because of it...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Songs....

Thriller and/or Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson (As if I needed to mention the artist)
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Safety Dance - Men without Hats
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Jive Talkin' - Bee Gee's
Straight Up - Paula Abdul
Copa Cabana - Barry Manilow
Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
My Band - D12

All of these are in my collection...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last KT Tunstall album, pretty much most of the indigo Girls, and well, things like Spamalot that get me giggling and singing along. Hmm, stealing this idea. Mind?

Blogger Unknown said...

Anything off KT Tunstall's new CD "Drastic Fantastic"
"Last Request" ~ Paolo Nutini
"Time of the Season" ~ Zombies
"Solsbury Hill" ~ Peter Gabriel
"Something" ~ Beatles
"Hello It's Me" ~ Todd Rundgren
"Inside Out" ~ Eve 6
"If You Could Only See" ~ Tonic
"Telephone Line" ~ ELO
"Ventura Highway" ~ America
"No Time" ~ The Guess Who
"Please Come To Boston" ~ Dave Loggins
"Hemmorhage" ~ Fuel
"Blood and Roses" ~ Smithereens

That should be a good start!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer