Monday, November 12, 2007
In time for Thanksgiving
This will make you feel good and smart.
Check out this site, Free Rice. For each definition you get right, they will donate 10 grains of rice through the United Nations to help end world hunger.

SO ADDICTIVE.

Job update: they offered me a part time position. I'm going to take it while continuing to search for something more substantial. I did call today as a follow up...then they called me back, so it might have helped. Thanks for your kind words, you have no idea how much I needed them.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I PLAYED that and got to a ridiculous amount of rice! It DID make me feel smart!

I'm glad you got the job, even if it is only part time. I'll keep vibing for something better...

Blogger Lanie said...

Free the rice! Free the rice! I didn't even realize that the poor downtrodden, persecuted rice was improsined! I will do my part to free it and have it sent to feed the hungry nations!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer