Monday, February 25, 2008
quick update
I somehow managed A's on both tests this weekend. I swear to you I don't know how. I guess it proves how much showing up to each class, paying attention, and participating help along with studying after. Hell, on my psych test, there was a 3 point bonus question and I only was able to answer 1/3 of it. Then I wrote this: flu all week, way off my game! Maybe he gave me the points for that! I scored 29/30! WOOT! A&P I only missed one as well. This info alone helps me feel better!

I'm trying to get into the honors program at local small university. I mean, if I'm going to do this, I might as well do this right.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

You "somehow managed"?! PFFFT!

Look, I'm a mistress of discounting myself, but I hate it when others do it (I know, I know). You're smart, you're determined, you're capable, and you're motivated. You're also beautiful, but that's secondary to my point....

Blogger Kizz said...

Seems like you are already "doing it right" no matter what program you're in.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Working hard in the classroom always pays off! Good work.

Blogger Wayfarer said...

WOOt! WOOt! Go get 'em, GS!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, it's so nice when a plan comes together, isn't it?? Way to go, my friend.

Senior citizen, by the way, my ASS! It's all about attitude and yours is pointed in exactly the right direction.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you show up in class, you've done the readings, you know what to expect, you are a willing contributor to the class discussion, you've surfed the web for resources, and you are PAYING for the experience. You are not the average student. Trust me.
You go, Girl!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer