O'Mama recently wrote about the Indigo Girls concert she just attended and posted the question "what was the last concert you attended?" I can't remember, but thought listing them might spark my memory. My taste in music is quite eclectic and is proven by the different concerts I've attended.
1. I think it was Hootie and the Blowfish - Summer 2006 We've seen them at least 2, but I think 3 times. DTE (The old Pine Knob) and the Zoo.
2. Counting Crows - I've seen them at least 3 times. Once, during a concert at the zoo ampitheater, the sun was setting, the stage lights in full force, it was raining during the song "Rain King." It was so cool.
3. Aerosmith - probably around 1993. Joe Perry is hot. The end.
4. Metallica - around 1993 or 1994 - when did the Black Album come out?
5. Natalie Merchant - 1995 She was so freaking good in concert.
6. Brian McKnight - 1998
7. George Winston - 2003 or so - this man did more with a piano that you can ever imagine. At one point, he practically climbed inside and played the strings like an upright bass. It was amazing.
8. Pantera - 1993 or so. Yes, really. I was even in the mosh pit for a second.
I am having a brain cramp and can't think of others, though I know there are. These are the people I'd LIKE to see in concert.
2. George Michael
3. Bon Jovi - Don't laugh.
A week and a half left of summer semester. My ass has utterly been kicked but I'm almost done. I'm literally home for about 5 hours a week other than sleeping. Holy crap a summer class was a bad idea.
How are you doing?
Labels: Ten Things